Part Number FB-FF-005 FIREBULL F3 Fluorine Free Foam is a seamless transition to SFFF products for fire departments. The most complete and user friendly firefighting agent produced in the world, FIREBULL eliminates all of the long-established issues of Class B foams: it will not clog, gum, or corrode foam systems or equipment. FIREBULL offers the simplicity of using one product to extinguish multiple classifications of fire, allowing fire departments and brigades to increase their stocking supply by using just one product that serves two purposes. FIREBULL’s low viscosity formula allows for better compatibility with various equipment over UL 162 listed FIREBULL 3%. FIREBULL F3 holds third party verification of concentrate free from PFOS and other PFAS available on request. FIREBULL products use NO intentionally added PFAS to meet state and local requirements. FIREBULL Fluorine Free is approved for Hale Foam Proportioning Systems 3.3, 5.0, 6.5 as well as Pierce Huskey 3, Pierce Huskey 12, and Foam Pro 3012.
- Part Number FB-FF-005
- Compatible with all regular and all standard equipment
- Excellent burnback protection Rapid cooling properties
- Rapid cooling properties
- Vapor barrier properties for Oil and Gas
- Applicable for Training at 1%, 3%, and 6% for low, medium, and high expansion
- Effective with Fresh Water, Brakish Water, and Sea Water
- Low Viscosity Formula for Better Compatibility
US/European Class A Fires Wood, Grass, Coal, Tires, Hay, Cotton, Cardboard, Initial Knockdown:
0.25%-1.0%. Reapply as needed
Cars, Trucks, Heavy Equipment:
0.50% up to 1.0%
US Class B, European Class B/C Fires Non-Polar Solvents: Indirect Application
Gasoline, Gasoline w/10% Ethanol, Jet A, JP4/5/8, Crude Oil, Diesel, Etc. 3% using 0.1gpm/ft² for 10-20 minutes. Reapply as needed.
US Class B, European Class B/C Fires Non-Polar Solvents: Direct Application
Gasoline, Gasoline w/10% Ethanol, Jet A, JP4/5/8, Crude Oil, Diesel, Etc. 3% using 0.16gpm/ft² for 10-20 minutes. Reapply as needed.
Polar Solvents: Ethanol, Gasonline w/ 85% Ethanol, MEK, MTBE, IPA, etc.
6% using .3gpm/ft² for 20-20 minutes. Reapply as needed.
US/European Class D fires/EV fires
Recommended application is 3% or 6% using proper equipment.
US Class B, European Class B/C Fires
Gasoline, Gasoline w/10% Ethanol, Jet A, JP4/5/8, Crude Oil, Diesel, Etc.
3% using 0.16gpm/ft² for 10-20 minutes. Reapply as needed.
- NFPA 11 Compliant
- EN1568:3 Low Expansion Foam at 1%
- EN1568:1 Medium Expansion Foam at 3%
- Fresh and Seawater
- ICAO Level B 6%
- Biodegrability: BOD28 = 83.8%
- Aquatic Toxicity OECD #201 Alga LC50 > 10mg/L
- Aquatic Toxicity OECD #202 Dapnia EC50 > 402 mg/L
- Aquatic Toxicity OECD #203 Fish LC50 > 37.5 mg/L
- Bacteria: DIN EN ISO 38412-3: 1.5 ml/l
- TOF ≤1PPM
Sign up or log in below.
|Viscosity 4/60 rpm||1250cps|
20-year Shelf Life when stored in original, sealed containers at recommended temperature.
Available in 5 gal pails, 55 gallon drums, and totes.
Please contact Enforcer One, LLC® for more information.Contact Us