FIREBULL F3 Fluorine Free Foam is a seamless transition from AFFF products for fire departments. The most complete and user friendly firefighting agent produced in the world, FIREBULL eliminates all of the long-established issues of Class B foams: it will not clog, gum, or corrode foam systems or equipment. FIREBULL offers the simplicity of using one product to extinguish multiple classifications of fire, allowing fire departments and brigades to increase their stocking supply by using just one product that serves two purposes. Unlimited Shelf Life. FIREBULL F3 holds third party verification of concentrate free from PFOS and other PFAS available on request. FIREBULL Fluorine Free is UL Listed under UL 162 Standard for Synthetic Foam Liquid Concentrate.
- Compatible with all regular and all standard equipment
- Excellent burnback protection Rapid cooling properties
- Rapid cooling properties
- Vapor barrier properties for Oil and Gas
- Applicable for Training at 1%, 3%, and 6% for low, medium, and high expansion
- Effective with Fresh Water, Brakish Water, and Sea Water
US/European Class A Fires Wood, Grass, Coal, Tires, Hay, Cotton, Cardboard, Initial Knockdown:
0.25%-1.0%. Reapply as needed
Cars, Trucks, Heavy Equipment:
0.50% up to 1.0%
US Class B, European Class B/C Fires Non-Polar Solvents:
Gasoline, Gasoline w/10% Ethanol, Jet A, JP4/5/8, Crude Oil, Diesel, Etc. 3% using 0.16gpm/ft² for 10-20 minutes. Reapply as needed.
US Class B, European Class B/C Fires
Gasoline, Gasoline w/10% Ethanol, Jet A, JP4/5/8, Crude Oil, Diesel, Etc.
3% using 0.16gpm/ft² for 10-20 minutes. Reapply as needed.
- UL 162 Foam Liquid Concentrate EX28303 6%